visit our sites:
forward to a friend
print this page
HOT POCKETS® sandwiches are the simplest, most-awesome things ever. But if you do have questions about them, search here first.
ask us a question
When were HOT POCKETS® sandwiches launched into retail stores?
When did you become part of Nestlé?
How can I find out where to buy my favorite HOT POCKETS® brand stuffed sandwich flavors?
Can the crisping sleeve be reused?
What causes ice crystals to form on top of the product?
Is it safe to use a HOT POCKETS® brand stuffed sandwich item once it is thawed?
Do you have coupons available?
1. HOT POCKETS® sandwiches were introduced in 1983, thus annihilating the rules of eating forever.
2. In 2002. And it was totally sweet.
3. Please visit the
Where To Buy
section of the Web site. It will tell you where to find HOT POCKETS® brand stuffed sandwiches. But it’s up to you to decide where to eat them.
4. We do not recommend that the sleeve be reused because it was not designed as a permanent container. Unless you’re making a sculpture out of them. That’s okay.
5. Ice crystals occur naturally on frozen product. Excessive ice crystals (a sign that you still need to cook your HOT POCKETS® brand stuffed sandwiches) may result from fluctuations in storage temperature.
6. We do not recommend using any HOT POCKETS® brand stuffed sandwich, LEAN POCKETS® brand stuffed sandwich or HOT POCKETS® brand Croissant Crust stuffed sandwich if it is thawed. Because that’s not cool.
7. We occasionally offer cents-off coupons in local newspapers and through direct mailing programs. In addition, we suggest you watch for special sales or promotions at your local grocery store. And look out for Herbie. He’s a giant HOT POCKETS® sandwich that loves giving things away.
Where to Buy
Terms and Conditions
Unless noted to the contrary, all trademarks and other intellectual properties on this site
are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A., Vevey, Switzerland or are used with permission.
Want to share HOT POCKETS® brand with someone? You're such a good friend.
* Your First Name:
* Your Last Name:
* Your E-mail Address:
Yes, I would like to receive future
communications about HOT POCKETS
brand stuffed sandwiches
promotions and products.
* Your Friend's Name:
* Your Friend's E-mail Address:
The information provided will be
used to deliver this message and
will not be retained.
Forward to a Friend
Success! That was almost as easy as cooking a HOT POCKETS® Sandwich.