1. When were LEAN POCKETS® brand sandwiches launched into retail stores?
LEAN POCKETS sandwiches were introduced in 1987. You’re welcome.
2. What are the newest LEAN POCKETS® brand sandwich flavors?
LEAN POCKETS brand Pretzel Bread sandwiches are the newest sensation to sweep the hungry nation. Why dip a soft pretzel when you can stuff it? Premium meats, veggies, and cheese wrapped in warm, soft pretzel bread. Hello, amazing!
The latest flavors are:
Roasted Turkey with Bacon & Cheese, Chicken Jalapeno Cheddar, BBQ Recipe Chicken, and Three Cheese & Spinach
3. How many grams of fat are in a LEAN POCKETS® brand sandwich?
All LEAN POCKETS 4.0 oz and 4.5 oz sandwiches, including our breakfast options, contain 9 grams of fat or less.
4. How many points do LEAN POCKETS® brand sandwiches account for on the Weight Watchers® PointsPlus™* program?
All LEAN POCKETS sandwiches are between 6 and 7 points in the Weight Watchers® PointsPlus™* program.
*The PointsPlus™ value for each product was calculated by Nestle USA, Inc., and is provided for informational purposes only. This is not an endorsement, sponsorship or approval of this product or its manufacturer by Weight Watchers International, Inc., the owner of the Weight Watchers® and PointsPlus™ trademarks.
5. Do you have coupons available?
We occasionally offer cents-off coupons in local newspapers, through direct mailing programs, and on Facebook.
In addition, we suggest you watch for special sales or promotions at your local grocery store. And look out for HERBIE HOT POCKETS™
. He’s a giant HOT POCKETS sandwich that loves having fun.
6. How can I find out where to buy my favorite LEAN POCKETS® brand sandwich flavors?
Please visit the Where To Buy
section of the web site. It will tell you where to find LEAN POCKETS sandwiches. But it’s up to you to decide where to eat them.
7. What causes ice crystals to form on top of the sandwich?
Ice crystals occur naturally on frozen product. Excessive ice crystals (a sign that you still need to cook your LEAN POCKETS sandwich) may result from fluctuations in storage temperature.
8. Is it safe to use a LEAN POCKETS® brand sandwich item once it is thawed?
We do not recommend eating any HOT POCKETS® or LEAN POCKETS® sandwiches if they are thawed.
9. My crisping sleeve looks different than ones I have received in boxes of LEAN POCKETS® brand sandwiches that I previously purchased. Do I have the correct sandwiches?
As long as there’s a HOT POCKETS® or LEAN POCKETS® brand logo on your box, you’re in the right place. We use the sleeves to talk to you, and we change what we’re saying from time to time. Collect all four!
10. How do I prepare a LEAN POCKETS® brand sandwich in the microwave?
Refer to the preparation instructions provided on your package. Our cooking times are based on an 1100 watt microwave oven. As microwave ovens vary, cooking times may need to be adjusted.
11. How can LEAN POCKETS® brand sandwiches help me maintain a healthy lifestyle?
Many LEAN POCKETS sandwiches are made with whole grain crusts, protein, calcium and fiber. All have 9 grams of fat or less, 0 grams of trans fat, and 360 calories or less per serving.
12. How can I unsubscribe from LEAN POCKETS® brand sandwiches email communications?
You can always opt-out from receiving marketing-related email communications or text messages by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in each such communication. Or, you may contact consumer services at 1-800-426-9596
and we would be happy to make this change.